Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day!

This from Wendy Long when she voted earlier today:  "This morning when I went to vote, a poll worker who was at the scanner, studied my private ballot and proceeded to tell me that it was rejected because I did not 'fill in every space.' She then proceeded to indicate that I should mark the Democratic line all the way down."

 Beware of those who want to "steal" your vote.

US per person debt 35% higher than Greece!

Military Officers support Mitt Romney, they know what is best for our Armed Forces and they want Romney. 






Election Day 2012

The NY Post has election information here. 
The Washington Examiner has information here
Heritage Foundation on the importance of voting.

 If you haven't voted yet, what are you waiting for?  In New York State, send a message to elected officials by voting on the Conservative line --- Vote Row C!!



Tuesday's with Thomas Sowell.

No comments:

Post a Comment