Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Thanksgiving is almost here, and I for one have plenty to be thankful for – most of all my family and friends, of course, as well as the freedoms I enjoy as an American.

Looking at the news this week, I’ve found some more reasons to be thankful.

I’m thankful for great thinkers like Charles Krauthammer, who has an amazing ability to weed out the hypocrisy of the left. His takedown of the Obama liberals and their “We can’t wait” silliness is a sight to behold.

I’m thankful that I’ve been able to keep my distance from the Occupy Wall Street protests. Count me among the 99% of Americans who’d rather not be assaulted, diseased or killed all in one afternoon.

I’m thankful that Gov. Cuomo is standing up to the Working Families Party class warriors and pledging to oppose higher taxes for New Yorkers – and you can count on the Conservative Party to keep working to hold the Governor to this promise.

I’m thankful that the Supreme Court will be taking a look at whether ObamaCare is constitutional... and I’m hopeful that the Court will strike down this Big Government overreach.

I’m thankful I wasn’t on this flight to LaGuardia...

What are you thankful for as we gear up for Thanksgiving? Vote today in our new Weekly Poll – and feel free to share your thoughts in our comments section.

Finally, I’m thankful for all the wonderful people who support the Conservative Party. Have a great weekend – and I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment